Booking form will be live November 14 to November 27 at 4:00 pm
Book your snowshoe kits
Please coordinate with other teachers within your school to use the snowshoes during the same week as they will only be loaned ONCE. ONE KIT PER SCHOOL PER WEEK.
- Snowshoe kits are picked up by the teacher at the school board office on Friday between 8:00 - 8:30 am and returned the following Thursday by 4:30 pm.
- Kits are loaned out as long as the snow conditions permit.
- Snowshoe kits are not to be used on snow packed surfaces such as sidewalks or playgrounds.
- A neighbourhood park is a great place to snowshoe.
- The aluminum snowshoes may not be used for winter carnivals. For bookings of the red carnival snowshoes, please contact Susan at 306-523-3150.
|Kit #1 Aluminum Snowshoes - Grades K-3||
Set contains 30 pairs of student snowshoes and 3 adult pairs (packed in 3 hockey equipment bags).
|Kit #2 Aluminum Snowshoes - Grades 4-6||
Set contains 30 pairs of student snowshoes and 3 adult pairs (packed in 4 to 5 equipment bags).
|Kit #3 Aluminum Snowshoes- Grades 7-8||
This kit contains 30 pairs of students snowshoes and 5 adult pair (packed in 4 equipment bags).
|Kit #4 Aluminum Snowshoes- Grade 9-12||
This kit contains 32 pair of snowshoes (packed in 5 equipment bags).
|Kit # 5 Plastic Snowshoes for Winter Carnivals||This kit contains 20 pairs of plastic snowshoes with new vinyl/webbing bindings. This kit is the only kit that can be used for winter carnivals or on snow packed areas, such as school playgrounds.|