Bookings open November 20, 2020 at 8:00 am
Please call the Outdoor Ed Office - Susan 306-523-3150
- Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.
- Snowshoe kits are picked up by the teacher at the school board office on Friday and returned the following Thursday by 4:30 pm.
- Kits are loaned out as long as the snow conditions permit.
- Snowshoe kits are not to be used on snow packed surfaces such as sidewalks or iced over playgrounds.
- A neighbourhood park is a great place to snowshoe.
- The aluminum snowshoes may not be used for winter carnivals.
|Kit #1 Aluminum Snowshoes - Grades K-3||These snowshoes are easy to do up and do not fall off the student's feet. Set contains 30 pairs of student snowshoes and 3 adult pairs (packed in three hockey equipment bags).|
|Kit #2 Aluminum Snowshoes - Grades 4-6||These snowshoes are easy to do up and do not fall off the student's feet. Set contains 30 pairs of student snowshoes and 3 adult pairs (packed in three hockey equipment bags).|
|Kit #3 Aluminum Snowshoes- Grades 7-8||This kit contains 30 pairs of students snowshoes and 5 adult pair (packed in 4 equipment bags). The snowshoes are new and have an easy strap/ratchet system to attach to boots.|
|Kit #4 Aluminum Snowshoes- Grade 9-12||This kit contains 32 pair of snowshoes (packed in 4 equipment bags). The snowshoes have easy to use boot harnesses and will not fall off of the students feet once properly attached.|
|Kit # 5 Plastic Snowshoes for Winter Carnivals||This kit contains 20 pairs of plastic snowshoes with new vinyl/webbing bindings. This kit is the only kit that can be used for winter carnivals or on snow packed areas, such as school playgrounds.|