Booking form will be live November 15 to December 3, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Book your snowshoe kits HERE.
Please coordinate with teachers within your school to use the snowshoes during the same week as they will only be loaned ONCE.
- Snowshoe kits are picked up by the teacher at the school board office on Friday between 8:00 - 8:30 am and returned the following Thursday by 4:30 pm.
- Kits are loaned out as long as the snow conditions permit.
- Snowshoe kits are not to be used on snow packed surfaces such as sidewalks or iced over playgrounds.
- A neighbourhood park is a great place to snowshoe.
- The aluminum snowshoes may not be used for winter carnivals. For bookings of the red carnival snowshoes, please contact Susan at 306-523-3150.
|Kit #1 Aluminum Snowshoes - Grades K-3||
Set contains 30 pairs of student snowshoes and 3 adult pairs (packed in 3 hockey equipment bags).
|Kit #2 Aluminum Snowshoes - Grades 4-6||
Set contains 30 pairs of student snowshoes and 3 adult pairs (packed in 4 to 5 equipment bags).
|Kit #3 Aluminum Snowshoes- Grades 7-8||
This kit contains 30 pairs of students snowshoes and 5 adult pair (packed in 4 equipment bags).
|Kit #4 Aluminum Snowshoes- Grade 9-12||
This kit contains 32 pair of snowshoes (packed in 5 equipment bags).
|Kit # 5 Plastic Snowshoes for Winter Carnivals||This kit contains 20 pairs of plastic snowshoes with new vinyl/webbing bindings. This kit is the only kit that can be used for winter carnivals or on snow packed areas, such as school playgrounds.|