Outdoor Environmental Education track equipment which may be borrowed by teachers and staff of Regina Public Schools for use with students.
The borrower must agree with the conditions listed below:
- Equipment must be picked up and returned between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm at the School Board office on the dates specified. Items will not be transported through school board delivery.
- Equipment must be returned clean, dry, and in working order.
- Any broken or damaged equipment must be reported to the Outdoor Education Staff.
- Replacement of missing or broken equipment will be at the expense of the school borrowing the equipment.
Track and Field Equipment Available
- Loud Hailer
- Starting Pistol
- Please fill out the Outdoor Education Equipment Request Form.
- Save the completed form and send as an attachment to email@example.com.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the dates and instructions for picking up and returning equipment.