Outdoor Environmental Education has equipment which may be borrowed by teachers and staff of Regina Public Schools for use with students.
The borrower must agree with the conditions listed below:
- Equipment must be picked up and returned between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm at the School Board office on the dates specified. Items will not be transported through school board delivery.
- Equipment must be returned clean, dry, and in working order.
- Any broken or damaged equipment must be reported to the Outdoor Education Staff.
- Replacement of missing or broken equipment will be at the expense of the school borrowing the equipment.
- View the Outdoor Education Equipment List attached below.
- Fill out the Outdoor Education Equipment Request Form. Save the completed form and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the dates and instructions for picking up and returning equipment.
|Outdoor Education Loan Equipment|
|Outdoor Education Equipment Request Form|
|Initiative Tasks Booklet|