Regina Public Schools: Official Community Partner to Canadian Tire Jumpstart
Our Students, Our Community, Our Support
What is Jumpstart?
Jumpstart is about giving kids from families in financial need the same chance to participate as their neighbours, their classmates and their friends. Whether it's the chance to try a new sport or to continue with a favourite one, no kid should be left out. The vision of Jumpstart is simple: Canada, where all kids have a chance to fulfill their dreams.
What Does Being a Community Partner Mean?
Regina Public Schools students are able to receive individual funding to participate in community and school sport and recreation activities. With the support of schools, students who need individual funding support can be identified for registrations fees, equipment and/or transportation. Schools also have the opportunity to create Community Development Programs through a grant process to support larger numbers of students. As well as a partner, schools can also consider fundraising events for Canadian Tire Jumpstart where the money raised stays locally and within the school division.
Individual Student Submissions
Community Development Grants
What You Need To Do as a School
- Review Jumpstart funding REQUIREMENTS AND OPTIONS.
- Download and complete and sign APPLICATION FORM as well as TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Submit applications and terms and conditions to: firstname.lastname@example.org (email all applications as PDF).
- You will be informed of the status of the funding application as soon as possible.
- Following approval communicate with program organizations or parent/guardian applicants concerning application status.
- Await funding disbursement (funding is provided directly to sporting or recreation organizations).