Booking form will be live November 15 to December 3, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Students are taught basic skills: diagonal stride, double poling, turning, stopping and safe falling. This is taught within a fun, game-like atmosphere so that the students stay warm and happy.
- Cross-country ski lessons are held at Douglas Park and begin mid January. A ski instructor is provided for every class.
- IMPORTANT - Students MUST be able to tie their own shoes/boots.
- A class may have 2 ski lessons, one morning lesson and one afternoon lesson.
- Busing IS subsidized and booked by Outdoor Ed. Teachers will be sent a bus confirmation once dates are scheduled. Cost per student - $1.50 per lesson.
- Information about dressing and cancellations can be found in the attached document
|Important Information for Teachers|